IAMO Graduate School (IGS) offers an international working environment for doctoral researchers who want to advance their doctoral studies in a structured yet flexible program in the field of agricultural and food economics.
An excellent research infrastructure, close individual supervision, challenging activities in an international and interdisciplinary research community and tailored training offer optimal conditions for a doctorate.
- Challenging activities in an international and interdisciplinary research community
- Cooperation with national and international decision makers in agricultural and food economics
- Excellent infrastructure and continuing education offerings
- Completed university degree in the areas of agricultural economics, social sciences and economics or related disciplines
- Interest in empirical methods and modelling approaches
- Very good command in written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High level of commitment, personal initiative and motivation
For further information please visit the website: www.graduateschool.iamo.de/en