GTRS – Global Trade Reversal – Trade Barriers between East and West: Impact Analysis on Serbian Agri-Food Trade
Policies and institutions
01.01.2016 - 31.12.2017
The overall objective of this project is to assess the impact of trade barriers on domestic and international markets of agri-food products.
The specific objectives are:
- Development of a research model to analyse the effects of trade measures;
- Literature review of recent studies on the effects of trade measures in Serbia on agri-food products' market;
- Investigation of the foreign trade patterns of Serbia with EU and Russia, the most important exporting markets for Serbian agri-food products;
- Assessment of the Russian agricultural import ban on Serbian agricultural export;
- Knowledge transfer to the young Serbian researchers regarding analysis of trade measures' effects;
- Dissemination of results to the stakeholders and decision makers.
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Vlade Zaric (University of Belgrade, Faculty of Agriculture, Serbia) Website