IAMO atmosphere is characterized by inquisitive scientific minds and friendly and respectful personal interaction – ideal preconditions for outstanding research and education. Gender equity and equality of opportunity, reconciling one’s work and family life, as well as supporting employees’ advanced professional training are all very high on IAMO’s agenda.
We offer positions for junior and experienced researchers, for skilled personnel and trainees in the field of administration as well as jobs for student and research assistants.
There are the following vacancies at the moment:
- Student assistant (m/f/d) in the Department Agricultural Policy (Application deadline: 29 November 2020)
- Student assistant (m/f/d) in the Department Structural Change (Application deadline: 30 November 2020)
- Coordinator of IAMO Forum 2021 (m/f/d) in the Department Structural Change (Application deadline: 4 December 2020)
- Student assistant (m/f/d) in the Department Structural Change/project MIND STEP (Application deadline: 15 December 2020)
- PhD position (m/f/d) in the Department Agricultural Policy (Application deadline: 20 December 2020)
- PhD position (m/f/d) in the Department Structural Change (Application deadline: 31 December 2020)
IAMO Visiting Research Fellowships
IAMO awards two-year research fellowships to excellent postdoctoral and senior scientists who demonstrate outstanding academic performance and strive to advance the state of the art. Further information on the fellowship programme and the application procedures can be found here.
IAMO Graduate School
The institute offers young researchers the opportunity to gain further academic qualifications. Doctoral students are supervised and supported by the IAMO Graduate School. Further information about the IAMO Graduate School can be found here.
Since 1997 IAMO regularly offers vocational education in different administrative fields and participates in the system of dual vocational education and training. Further information about the education can be found here.