Analysis of the impact of state measures in agriculture on the pricing of agricultural and food products in Serbia
Agricultural value chains
01.01.2012 - 31.12.2013
The overall objective of this project is to improve the effectiveness of governmental policy measures through the previous analysis of possible effects on price development of agricultural-food products.
The specific objectives are:
- Development of a common research model to analyse the effects of government measures in agriculture;
- Literature review of recent studies about the effects of governmental policy measures on the pricing of agricultural and food products in the Republic of Serbia;
- Conducting a pilot survey of policy beneficiaries in the Republic of Serbia by testing and evaluating the achieved effects of governmental measures.
- Evaluation of research and drawing conclusions about the effects of implemented measures;
- Recommendation of appropriate procedures obtained from previous research about the possible consequences of implementing certain policy measures in the future;
- Presentation of the achieved results and publishing of scientific papers about the topics covered by the research;
- Dissemination of results to stakeholders and decision makers.